Honeys can be divided into nectar and honeydew. Therefore, nectar honey is obtained from nectar, while honeydew honey - from honeydew. Honeydew is a sweet liquid that occurs on leaves, needles, green shoots and twigs. If we say that honey is varietal, it means that it contains at least 40% of a given flower. The remaining 60% is a mixture of other pollen from plants that bloom in the area.
The Valley of the Lower Narewis the place where I have ma bee farms. It is an area of very high biodiversity due to plants and birds. Species are protected under the Birds Directive. Bee farms in these areas provide bees with the possibility of obtaining a variety of plant food.

from Podlasie

alicja_sznurowska@wp.plMątwica 30a,
18-414 Nowogród
Delicious and excellent honey from the Sznurowski apiary.
Napisz do nas